Monday, January 17, 2011

How do I add Adsense Keywords to my blog?

Hey, sorry for not mentioning how to add keywords to your blog in my previous post, I remember when I first started my blog I was so confused about all this keywords stuff so I'll tell you how to add keywords in this update.

There's no actual way you can just set keywords (I used to think they were labels or tags or something) you just have to mention them constantly in your blog and Google Adsense will notice and set them as your keywords. For example, if you wanted keywords that are "Chinese,restaurant" just call your blog Chinese Restaurants and mention Chinese restaurants constantly in your blog and post titles, and eventually when the Google Adsense bot checks your blog they will change your ads to ads for Chinese restaurants.

Thats all for now, thanks for checking out my blog! Remember to post any questions you might have in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment